Who are we?
Trumid is a financial technology company and fixed income electronic trading platform focused on US dollar-denominated Investment Grade, High Yield, Distressed, and Emerging Market bonds. Trumid optimizes the credit trading experience by combining agile technology and market expertise, with a focus on product design. The result is a differentiated ecosystem of protocols and trading solutions delivered within one intuitive platform. Learn more at www.trumid.com.
Who are you?
Does building a secure, cost efficient, highly-available, dynamically scalable, and cloud native platform excite you? Do you enjoy building a transparent, yet powerful platform where developers can build products and services with high velocity and low friction? Are you someone who thrives in environments characterized by rapid innovation? Then you could be Trumid’s next Senior Cloud Engineer.
As a senior member of the Cloud Engineering team, you will play a key role in determining the direction, design, and implementation of our cloud platform. You will work closely with other members of the Site Reliability Engineering team as well as developers working on the platform. You will use your engineering skills to design a platform that is able to leverage the best of AWS and GCP and will own the
lifecycle of a suite of services that enable capacity and performance across our development and production environments.
What will you do?
- Define and implement industry-leading practices in cloud security, access control, and compliance to protect our services and data.
- Develop, test, and maintain our infrastructure as code (IaC), ensuring consistent, reliable deployments across our cloud platforms.
- Drive innovation with cloud services from AWS, GCP, and Azure, leveraging advanced features like Kubernetes for multi-region and multi-cloud clustering.
- Partner with our observability team to maintain high-performance standards and proactive response to service metrics and workload demands.
- Refine the CI/CD pipeline, working with engineering teams to ensure efficient, secure release management and seamless production rollouts.
- Engage with multiple stakeholders to ensure our cloud infrastructure supports and enhances the overall system's security, scalability, and reliability.
- Utilize a variety of observability tools to maintain system health and anticipate the need for adjustments or enhancements.
What will you use?
- Cloud technologies and associated tools predominately AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Kubernetes (EKS, GKE)
- CI/CD tools such as Argo CD
- Hands on experience with other containerization technologies such as Docker
- Infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform and Ansible
- Datadog, Prometheus, Grafana
Just a few perks that our employees enjoy!
- Remote first!
- Highly competitive compensation
- Fully paid medical, dental and vision coverage
- Team-oriented and collaborative company culture
In compliance with New York City Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range for this role in New York City is between $175,000 - $250,000. This range does not include discretionary bonus or other forms of compensation or benefits offered in connection with this job. Trumid incorporates several factors when determining a candidate’s compensation.
Trumid is an equal opportunity employer.