All information contained herein is for information purposes only and any reliance on any portion of the information shall be at your sole risk. The information is not to be construed as a recommendation, an offer to buy or sell, the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell or the solicitation to enter into any transaction respecting any security or financial instrument. Any security, financial instrument or service mentioned herein may not be suitable or appropriate for you or your customers.
Although the information is compiled from or based upon information that Trumid Financial LLC considers to be reliable, neither Trumid Financial LLC nor any of its affiliates (collectively, “Trumid”) represents or warrants that such information is accurate, current or complete.
Our firm protects the confidentiality and security of information that we collect about our customers. We will not share this nonpublic information about you with third parties, except for the specific purposes described below.
We limit the collection and use of information to the minimum we require to deliver our services to you. Such services include maintaining your accounts with us, processing transactions requested by you, and administering our business.
We get information directly from you when you apply for, access, and use financial products and services offered by us – whether in person, by telephone, or electronically. Our employees are required to protect the confidentiality of your information and to comply with our established policies. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your information.
GDPR (For Trumid's EU / EA clients)
a. Legal Basis under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Trumid may process your personal data because:
- Trumid needs to perform a contract with you
- you have given us permission to do so
- the processing derives from Trumid's legitimate interests while your applicable rights are not violated
- Trumid must comply with applicable law
b. Disclosure of Data
Trumid may disclose your personal data in good faith belief and as permitted by law that such disclosure is necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation
- protect and defend the rights or property of Trumid
- protect against legal liability
- comply with regulatory inquiry
- comply with consumer reporting agency requests
- allow our third-party service providers to assist us in rendering services to our clients. Such providers are required to comply with applicable privacy laws
c. Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a citizen or resident of a member country of the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Trumid aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data. If you wish to be informed what personal data Trumid holds about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information Trumid has pertaining to you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your personal data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that Trumid restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information Trumid has pertaining to you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Trumid relied on your consent to process your personal information. Please note that Trumid may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in EU or EEA.
d. Service Providers
Trumid may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate services and provide the services on our behalf. These service providers have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. Trumid subscribes to Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) to supply hosting services, information storage, backup, and other services offered by the cloud providers. Trumid also may use services such as Fivetran to transport data between its cloud providers. In addition to its own GDPR compliance procedures, Trumid operates under the protection and protocols of its providers and their GDPR-compliant services, policies, and procedures.