Who are We?
Trumid is a financial technology company and fixed income electronic trading platform focused on US dollar-denominated Investment Grade, High Yield, Distressed, and Emerging Market bonds. Trumid optimizes the credit trading experience by combining agile technology and market expertise, with a focus on product design. The result is a differentiated ecosystem of protocols and trading solutions delivered within one intuitive platform. Learn more at www.trumid.com.
What will you do in this role?
Trumid is looking for a Desktop System Support - Team Lead to join our IT Operations team to ensure our day-to-day systems are being maintained in a reliable, secure and efficient manner. The ideal candidate will be able to assist with Windows server administration and also resolve internal tech related issues, manage system updates, maintain office IT equipment, and assist users remotely and onsite. This is an on-site role in our NYC office.
- Windows Server Administration
- Responsible for all equipment at our Data Center (Secaucus, NJ) and Office (NYC) locations
- Experience troubleshooting VPN, application, and operating system issues
- Installation, configuration, maintenance and monitoring of office equipment
- Microsoft and Azure Cloud experience with Active Directory, SSO, AutoPilot and Intune
- Working with Windows 7 and above, Office 2010 and above, and OS X Desktop Operating Systems, Hardware and Software
- Support and administer third-party applications
- Support onsite and remote users with all software and hardware needs
- Responsible for managing mobile devices, laptops and at-home equipment
- Assist with creating training materials for colleagues and clients
- Research and make recommendations on various IT related decisions and advancements
- Assist the Production Support and Client Service teams on client related needs
- Occasional night and weekend support
Skills & Qualifications
- 10+ years experience with Desktop Support in a team lead or management role
- 5 years experience with Windows Server Administration
- 2 years experience with Hyper-V administration and setup
- 2 years experience with Office 365, Azure Cloud, Active Directory, Domain Controllers, LDAP, DNS
- Experience and knowledge of Windows 7 and above, Office 2010 and above, and OS X Desktop Operating Systems Hardware and Software, and VPN
- Strong communication, problem solving skills and decision-making ability; works well under pressure
- Experience with AWS IAM
- Proven ability in organizing, prioritizing, and multitasking
- Understanding of Linux
- Previous experience working in collaborative, team-oriented settings as well as with clients and vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Just a few of the benefits our employees enjoy!
- Competitive compensation
- Fully paid medical, dental and vision coverage
- Team-oriented and collaborative company culture
- Lively and dynamic office space with fully stocked kitchen in our NY headquarters or remote/distributed flexible work arrangements
In compliance with New York City Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range for this role in New York City is between $125,000 - $200,000. This range does not include discretionary bonus or other forms of compensation or benefits offered in connection with this job. Several factors are considered when determining a candidate’s compensation.
Trumid is an equal opportunity employer.