Who are we?
Trumid is a financial technology company and fixed income electronic trading platform focused on US dollar-denominated Investment Grade, High Yield, Distressed, and Emerging Market bonds. Trumid optimizes the credit trading experience by combining agile technology and market expertise, with a focus on product design. The result is a differentiated ecosystem of protocols and trading solutions delivered within one intuitive platform. Learn more at www.trumid.com.
What will you do in this role?
Join our team as the Senior Platform Engineer, driving Trumid's expansion into new geographies and asset classes while ensuring seamless integration of trading protocols. We are seeking a skilled engineer with a proven track record in capital markets, trading workflows, and electronic trading systems. Your expertise in functional programming (Scala), network protocols, and messaging technologies will be instrumental in developing our next-generation execution venue. If you are passionate about FinTech and eager to transform the fixed income landscape, apply now. In your first six months, you will lead critical projects such as:
- Aggregator & Smart Order Router: Introduce advanced aggregation and smart order routing capabilities for Trumid's Rates trading
- Europe expansion: Expand platform to support multiple trading venues
- Design and architect innovative protocols and features to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Develop and test to ensure high quality assurance standards for order routing, execution, market data and trade reporting
- Optimize system performance for low latency and high throughput, crucial for high-frequency trading
- Collaborate closely with product leads, aligning technical decisions with commercial objectives for overall business success
A bit about our growing tech stack more about us!
- Scaling microservices with gRPC - using Envoy proxy to solve for complex load balancing
- Scala for clean, efficient, and maintainable code
- Kafka and Akka for messaging and stream processing
- Kubernetes and Docker to build, deliver and scale containerized services
- Deep focus on continuous improvement and most importantly, product quality
- Collaborative team environment, strong desire for you to share your technical expertise and knowledge and demonstrate your leadership abilities
Just a few perks that our employees enjoy!
- Remote first!
- Highly competitive compensation
- Fully paid medical, dental and vision coverage
- Team-oriented and collaborative company culture
In compliance with New York City Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range for this role in New York City is between $175,000 - $250,000. This range does not include discretionary bonus or other forms of compensation or benefits offered in connection with this job. Trumid incorporates several factors when determining a candidate’s compensation.
Trumid is an equal opportunity employer.