Who are we?
Trumid is a financial technology company and fixed income electronic trading platform focused on US dollar-denominated Investment Grade, High Yield, Distressed, and Emerging Market bonds. Trumid optimizes the credit trading experience by combining agile technology and market expertise, with a focus on product design. The result is a differentiated ecosystem of protocols and trading solutions delivered within one intuitive platform. Learn more at www.trumid.com.
What will you do in this role?
We are constantly building out systems to support continuous automation and electronification of fixed income markets. We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Quantitative Developer to join our team. Our suite of applications includes high-precision pricing algorithms, quantitative models, machine learning algorithms and big data analytics. Most of our system is written in Python and the occasional C++ and Scala, so you’ll have the opportunity to work across a broad range of languages.
The successful candidate will be responsible for solving challenging problems as we expand further into the automation world while maintaining the speed and accuracy needed of a trading platform
If you are passionate about collaborating with a diverse team in delivering high quality software in a fast-paced client-driven environment, this is a great place for you!
- Build and advance our current suite of analytical and observability tools to improve transparency into our distributed system
- Contribute to and evolve our financial modeling techniques by applying machine learning to improve computational scale across our trading ecosystem
- Design, analyze, and continuously improve our distributed data and analytical system
- Extensive use of Kafka and similar internal message queuing solutions
- Apply industry standards and best practices for testing, automation, and CI/CD
- Develop tools to extract information retrieval across various real time and database sources
- Work on a complete tech stack to deliver client facing products
- Work in a highly collaborative environment where teamwork is the key to success
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, similar field of study or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years working with Python and at least 2 years working with an object-oriented programming language such as C/C++/Java
- Disciplined approach around Computer Science fundamentals such as data structures and algorithms, as well as CI/CD and unit testing
- Experience with multi-threading and asynchronous event-driven programming
- Experience with high volume, high availability distributed systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment using agile methodologies
- Financial markets domain knowledge around fixed income products
Just a few perks that our employees enjoy!
- Highly competitive compensation
- Fully paid medical, dental and vision coverage
- Team-oriented and collaborative company culture
- Flexibility for in-office and work from home arrangements
Trumid is an equal opportunity employer.
In compliance with New York City Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range for this role in New York City is between $150,000 and $250,000. This range does not include discretionary bonus or other forms of compensation or benefits offered in connection with this job. Several factors are considered when determining a candidate’s compensation.