Who are We?
Trumid is a financial technology company and fixed income electronic trading platform focused on US dollar-denominated Investment Grade, High Yield, Distressed, and Emerging Market bonds. Trumid optimizes the credit trading experience by combining agile technology and market expertise, with a focus on product design. The result is a differentiated ecosystem of protocols and trading solutions delivered within one intuitive platform. Learn more at www.trumid.com.
What will you do in this role?
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for monitoring all non-production environments (UAT, Demo, Dev, etc.). You will help manage and resolve incidents to ensure productivity is not interrupted and will be the main point of contact to manage multiple environments, organize releases to all non-production environments, and manage all incidents. If you bring experience in the Application Support/DevOps space and are interested in joining a fintech company with a fast-paced environment AND you’re internally driven to go the extra mile to provide a best-in-class service experience… then this role is for you!
- Manage multiple non-production environments (UAT, Demo, Dev, etc.) to ensure productivity is not interrupted
- Partner and collaborate to achieve CI/CD solutions across the technology team to engineer the deployment process
- Ownership of Incident management; reduce productivity interruptions that provide long term solutions not short termfixes
- Organize and execute release schedule to each of the non-production environments
- Respond to system generated alerts/escalations relating to any failures on application platform
- Perform root cause analysis and implement corrective/preventive measures
- Enhance monitoring with custom scripts and Terraform
- Own and drive projects focused on the continuous improvement of the application support model and streamline processes using cutting edge technologies
- Be available to be on call (via rotation) and perform routine night and weekend work (less than 5%)
Skills & Qualification
- 5+ years of experience with Production/Application Support
- 2+ years of DevOps Engineer experience and a passion for learning new technologies
- 3+ years of experience with AWS, GCP and Linux
- Must have prior experience with Incident Management, Jenkins, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL and scripting (python, bash)
- Experience with Data Dog, Terraform and Ansible are a plus
- Ability to wear multiple hats and multitask effectively in a fast paced environment
- Possesses project management skills and the ability to track issues and follow up in a timely manager
- Ability to clearly articulate and communicate with end-users, developers and the business
- Demonstrate experience in the creation and management of technical documentation
- Capable of working independently as well as part of a group
- Understand or prior working knowledge of a trading platform ecosystem
Just a few of the perks our employees enjoy!
- Competitive renumeration, discretionary bonus pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension scheme
- Remote working
Trumid is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, sex, pregnancy and maternity, age, or disability (the “Protected Characteristics”) in accordance with all applicable laws.
Trumid aims to ensure that no job applicant suffers discrimination because of any Protected Characteristic, and any applications will be reviewed on the basis of the individual’s relevant merits and abilities.