Who are we?
Trumid is a financial technology company building tomorrow’s credit trading network. We combine agile technology, intuitive design, and deep market expertise to deliver differentiated trading solutions. With an expanding network of more than 600 leading buy side and sell side institutions, Trumid is optimizing the fixed income trading experience.
Our business model thrives on participation and connection, and so does our company culture. We believe in collaborative innovation and solving for fun. Working together to achieve common goals and finding joy in pushing into unexplored areas and new ways of thinking. Learn more at www.trumid.com.
What will you do in this role?
Our lean engineering team is designed and positioned so each role is makes a large impact. In this role you will design, create and maintain Scala-based applications collaborating with cross functional teams. We keep up with the leading edge of technologies, with a preference for Open-Source Software.
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ year’s experience using Scala
- Experience with Kafka and Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS and Akka Streams
- Experience with Agile or Waterfall methodologies
- Quality-first mindset with a strong focus on testing automation and CI/CD
- Strong desire for continuous improvement of product quality
- Collaborate, strong desire to share technical leadership through code reviews and knowledge sharing
- Strong understanding of object oriented and functional programming
- Experience working on complex projects
- Experience in the Financial services, capital markets, proprietary trading or high frequency trading
Just a few of the benefits our employees enjoy!
- Highly competitive compensation
- Fully paid medical, dental and vision coverage
- Team-oriented and collaborative company culture
- Flexibility for in-office and work from home arrangements
Trumid is an equal opportunity employer.