Who are We?
Trumid is a financial technology company and fixed income electronic trading platform focused on US dollar-denominated Investment Grade, High Yield, Distressed, and Emerging Market bonds. Trumid optimizes the credit trading experience by combining agile technology and market expertise, with a focus on product design. The result is a differentiated ecosystem of protocols and trading solutions delivered within one intuitive platform. Learn more at www.trumid.com.
What will you do in this role?
Trumid is looking for 2023 Summer Interns who want to join a fast-paced, growing New York based FinTech. Not sure if FinTech is right for you? Just ask yourself a few questions. 1) Are you a self-starter who is a quick learner with an ability to prioritize and adapt all while being creative and proactive? 2) Do you have excellent communication skills and a desire to share insights and teach and learn from others? 3) Do you enjoy working in a team environment and producing results? 4) Do you have a passion for learning and are super curious about technology and it's ability to impact global markets? Finally, are you within twelve months of your undergraduate degree commencement date? If you answered yes to all the questions above, then apply to the 2023 Summer Internship Program as we have positions available across multiple teams.
Skills & Qualifications
- Within one year of undergraduate graduation (December 2023 - May 2024 graduation date)
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administrations, Computer Science, Engineering, Human Computer Interaction or similar degree
- Demonstrated interest in finance and technology through campus based engineering or business organizations, prior internship in the FinTech space or other technical outlets (github/reddit/discord)
- Advanced Excel skills required; ability to synthesize large data sets for use in further developing business strategy
- Advanced PowerPoint skills required; must be able to take unorganized and often “raw” business and trend data and information and create succinct, visually appealing decks that tell a strategic story
- Possess highly quantitative skills – must have a passion for data/technology
Just a few of the benefits our summer interns enjoy!
- Paid Internship (8-10 week during summer 2023)
- Team-oriented and collaborative company culture
- Flexibility for in-office, hybrid and fully remote
Trumid is an equal opportunity employer.