Who are We?
Trumid is a financial technology company building tomorrow’s credit trading network. We combine agile technology, intuitive design, and deep market expertise to deliver differentiated trading solutions. With an expanding network of more than 600 leading buy side and sell side institutions, Trumid is optimizing the fixed income trading experience.
Our business model thrives on participation and connection, and so does our company culture. We believe in collaborative innovation and solving for fun. Working together to achieve common goals and finding joy in pushing into unexplored areas and new ways of thinking. Learn more at www.trumid.com.
What will you do in this role?
As the database administrator you would be responsible for maintaining the integrity, high availability and performance of all the databases. You will capture, analyze and resolve database related issues and provide a seamless workflow of information throughout the company, considering both backend data structure and frontend accessibility for end-users. The Database Administrator enables data distribution to the right user, in an appropriate format and in a timely manner. You will work closely with development teams on designing high performing and scalable databases. This person is confident. As a team, we are passionate about implementing best practices, adopting new technologies and working as part of a collaborative culture.
- Database Administration for PostgresSQL and MSSQL
- Responsible for all databases throughout the entire infrastructure including BCP/DR
- Responsible for the implementation, maintenance, security, and performance to ensure availability and performance
- Ensure protection of all confidential information, adhering to both regulatory and industry best practices
- Creating custom reports for both in-house and external clients
- Provide support during regular business hours and after hours, as needed
- Work with various teams to ensure standards are met, optimal efficiency and growth forecasting
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5 years of experience as a database administrator
- 5 years of experience with PostgresSQL
- 5 years of experience with MSSQL
- 3 years experience with AWS RDS
- 2 years experience with BigQuery and Google Cloud Relational Databases
- Experience with Linux, Ansible, and Terraform
- Experience with problem solving, and the ability to manage multiple projects
Just a few of the benefits our employees enjoy!
- Highly competitive compensation
- Fully paid medical, dental and vision coverage
- Team-oriented and collaborative company culture
- Flexibility for in-office and work from home arrangements
Trumid is an equal opportunity employer.