Who are We?
Trumid is a financial technology company building tomorrow’s credit trading network. We combine agile technology, intuitive design, and deep market expertise to deliver differentiated trading solutions. With an expanding network of more than 600 leading buy side and sell side institutions, Trumid is optimizing the fixed income trading experience.
Our business model thrives on participation and connection, and so does our company culture. We believe in collaborative innovation and solving for fun. Working together to achieve common goals and finding joy in pushing into unexplored areas and new ways of thinking. Learn more at www.trumid.com.
What will you do in this role?
We are building a new team to create and maintain Node.js microservices in a monorepo, deployed on Kubernetes. We are seeking an experienced engineer who is skilled with our stack and will help us keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and techniques. Most of our API endpoints are “real time” gRPC streams, which are automatically transformed for UI consumption via websockets. There is an opportunity for this role to evolve into the team’s lead.
- Build microservices to facilitate electronic trading
- Analyze and test performance and scaling characteristics
- Create and enhance end-to-end test automation tooling
- Assist in advancing towards and engage in Continuous Delivery
- If interested, act as a “full stack” developer and contribute to our React-based UI
Skills & Qualifications
(descending order of importance)
•••• RxJS or similar
••• PostgreSQL or similar
••• Computer Science Degree
•• gRPC / Protocol Buffers
•• FinTech / Fixed Income Experience
• D3.js or similar for data visualization
Just a few of the benefits our employees enjoy!
- Highly competitive compensation
- Fully paid medical, dental and vision coverage
- Team-oriented and collaborative company culture
- Flexibility for in-office and work from home arrangements
Trumid is an equal opportunity employer.