Who are We?
Trumid is a financial technology company building tomorrow’s credit trading network. We combine agile technology, intuitive design, and deep market expertise to deliver differentiated trading solutions. With an expanding network of more than 600 leading buy side and sell side institutions, Trumid is optimizing the fixed income trading experience.
Our business model thrives on participation and connection, and so does our company culture. We believe in collaborative innovation and solving for fun. Working together to achieve common goals and finding joy in pushing into unexplored areas and new ways of thinking. Learn more at www.trumid.com.
What will you do in this role?
At Trumid, you'll handle our cross product services: Reference Data Services, Market Data Services, FIX gateways, Smart Order Routers and Post Trade Services. First, you'll expand functionality. Whether it be functionality to submit orders, send trade confirmations or route orders for executions, the reality is that this aspect of our business is growing exponentially as we add more and more users to our platform. Next, as a Software Engineer, you'll also focus on outbound use of our system to our intermediaries; focused on trade reporting and compliance. Finally, smart order routing capabilities to hedge trades on our platform. Automation will continue to be top of mind as we expand capabilities. If you're someone who enjoys the autonomy of building end to end trading protocols, loves to solve problems around load and capacity, wants to architect solutions to complex protocol issues and can create testing solutions then this is the right role for you!
- Design and implement low latency, high throughput, scalable integration solutions
- Architect Smart Order Router services to support auto hedging
- Develop OMS and EMS integrations, as well as regulatory reporting integrations
- Develop integration solutions using FIX protocol
- Work as part of a contemporary development ecosystem (Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Bazel, etc.)
Skills & Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience building financial applications
- Working knowledge or familiarity with Scala or Java, Akka Streams, Kafka, Google Protocol Buffers, Jenkins
- Solid knowledge of and multi-year experience with modern programming languages
- Capable of working independently as well as part of a group
- Strong communication skills, including technical writing (comfortable talking to technical and nontechnical customers)
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Working understanding of message-oriented middleware and how such systems are utilized in business processes
- gRPC, Bazel and Kubernetes are all nice to haves!
Just a few of the benefits our employees enjoy!
- Highly competitive compensation
- Fully paid medical, dental and vision coverage
- Team-oriented and collaborative company culture
- Flexibility for in-office and work from home arrangements
Trumid is an equal opportunity employer.