Who are We?
Trumid is a financial technology company and fixed income electronic trading platform focused on US dollar-denominated Investment Grade, High Yield, Distressed, and Emerging Market bonds. Trumid optimizes the credit trading experience by combining agile technology and market expertise, with a focus on product design. The result is a differentiated ecosystem of protocols and trading solutions delivered within one intuitive platform. Learn more at www.trumid.com.
What will you do in this role?
Trumid is growing and evolving, and our trading operations team is ever changing as we look to extend our reach to meet the demands of a more complex and dynamic trading business. We’ve created a culture where managing risk is top of mind throughout our expanding business where both technical and business knowledge of the trading industry will be instrumental in our success. We’re looking for a Fixed Income Operations Analyst that will be a self-starter tasked with driving continuous improvement within the team which will put Trumid in a place of leadership and visibility in the expanding marketplace. The ideal candidate has a dynamic personality and is a confident communicator and will work towards securing a Series 7 license within the first 6-9 months of employment.
- Manage clearing broker relationships through the full trade life cycle
- Manage strategic partner relationships for trades in Trumid’s disclosed protocols
- Provide trade operations support for US Corporate and EM bond trading across all Trumid protocols
- Reconcile positions and PNL with intermediaries and clients
- Supervise account and user data information within the trading system
- Administer fixed income instrument reference data
- Monitor FINRA TRACE for trade breaks with counterparties
- Coordinate monthly invoicing across all trading relationships
- Monitor and respond to client inquiries through email and Bloomberg IB
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- 0-3 years of experience working in trading or finance
- Successful completion of the SIE (Securities Industry Essentials) Exam strongly preferred
- Action oriented, strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills with a focus on clients and relationships
- Highly adept with Microsoft Excel; ability to work through large datasets, build formulas and create pivot tables
- Understanding of US corporate bond market trading including conventions, reference data inputs, trade economics, and settlement calculations
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate with both Trumid clients and Trumid Client Team
- Entrepreneurial spirit, enthusiasm for FinTech with desire for continuous learning to expand knowledge of financial markets and fixed income products
Just a few perks that our employees enjoy!
- Highly competitive compensation
- Fully paid medical, dental and vision coverage
- Team-oriented and collaborative company culture
- Flexibility for in-office and work from home arrangements
In compliance with New York City Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range for this role in New York City is between $70,000 - $90,000. This range does not include discretionary bonus or other forms of compensation or benefits offered in connection with this job. Several factors are considered when determining a candidate’s compensation.
Trumid is an equal opportunity employer.