Who are we?
Trumid is a financial technology company and fixed income electronic trading platform focused on US dollar-denominated Investment Grade, High Yield, Distressed, and Emerging Market bonds. Trumid optimizes the credit trading experience by combining agile technology and market expertise, with a focus on product design. The result is a differentiated ecosystem of protocols and trading solutions delivered within one intuitive platform. Learn more at www.trumid.com.
What will you do in this role?
Our lean engineering team is designed and positioned so each role is makes a large impact. In this role you will design, create and maintain Scala-based applications collaborating with cross functional teams. We keep up with the leading edge of technologies, with a preference for Open-Source Software.
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ year’s experience using Scala
- Experience with Kafka and Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS and Akka Streams
- Experience with Agile or Waterfall methodologies
- Quality-first mindset with a strong focus on testing automation and CI/CD
- Strong desire for continuous improvement of product quality
- Collaborate, strong desire to share technical leadership through code reviews and knowledge sharing
- Strong understanding of object oriented and functional programming
- Experience working on complex projects
- Experience in the Financial services, capital markets, proprietary trading or high frequency trading
Just a few of the benefits our employees enjoy!
- Highly competitive compensation
- Fully paid medical, dental and vision coverage
- Team-oriented and collaborative company culture
- Flexibility for in-office and work from home arrangements
Trumid is an equal opportunity employer.
In compliance with New York City Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range for this role in New York City is between $175,000 - $275,000. This range does not include discretionary bonus or other forms of compensation or benefits offered in connection with this job. Several factors are considered when determining a candidate’s compensation.